So I have been eating really good lately and specially i had no idea that i was good at cooking!
Making these meals have made me realize the importance that a perfect balance makes and to know how to mix the things you eat.
For the past days, Monday and Tuesday, i ate:
- Breakfast: a bowl of special K with milk
- Lunch: A chicken filled in with asparagus and Edam cheese. with steamed vegies and just a little ampunt of rice.
- Dinner: an orange and half a banana
- Breakfast: A bowl of special K with milk (it's my go to breakfast, and it is easy and healthy)
- Lunch: A chicken kind of soup with potatoes and raisins and carrots and a little rice by the side. (here in Peru we have to have rice as our side dish, we are characterized by that.)
- Dinner: A bowl of oatmeal and an orange.
These are all the things that have gotten into my tummy and i feel really happy about it. It's not too much food and it is well balanced in order not to lack of anything.
I cooked the first dish on monday, lunch. and i think it was pretty awesome that i can actually cook! this is a big deal! now i can live alone and not starve! hahaha
such a drama lady.
I will attach a picture when i download them to my computer.
So what have you been eating? tell me about it in the comments below :)