I have had awesome experiences both in my personal life and in my work life. People has come and gone, leaving great opportunities for me to learn and grow and apply the knowledge for better.
Somethings I've learned from them:
1) Sometimes words don't have an actual meaning. Cause they don't and that is how it is.
2) If you want something, don't wait for it to fall from the sky, an action is better than just sitting around waiting, it will lead you to the result you actually want.
3) Things happen for a reason, it could be for better or worse, but it in the end, everything falls into place.
4) Family is the most important thing in life. They are your support system at all time 24/7 all 360 days of the year with no holidays in between.
5) Some friends become family. See point 4)
6) Actions say more than words do.
7) You have to be yourself. At every moment, every time, no matter who you meet. They either love you or hate you, keep the ones who do love you.
I'd make a 10 thing list, but for the moment, 3 are missing, which will need a review before posting! sometimes putting yourself out there is no better, but it may help. (I'll make an update later)
January was a great month, a great learning experience and a great time. I hope the rest of the year is as good and as fruitful.
here a few of my favorite things.
Have a nice Sunday everyone!